Blade Runner (1982)
Rachael (Sean Young)
Rachael is the latest experiment of Eldon Tyrell. Tyrell believes implanting the replicants with memories would create a cushion which would allow for emotional development, and make them more controllable.
Blade Runner Characters
Rick Deckard is a "Blade Runner", a s...
Roy Batty is the leader of the renega...
Rachael is the latest experiment of E...
Gaff, a mysterious character in the f...
Bryant is the captain of the Rep-Dete...
Pris is a "basic pleasure model", who...
J. F. Sebastian is a genetic designer...
Leon Kowalski, who is played by Brion...
Dr. Eldon Tyrell is the genius who ha...
Zhora, a replicant, has an A Physical...
Hannibal Chew works for the Tyrell Co...
Holden, played by Morgan Paull, is th...
No Description yet.
Care to add one?
- Dr. Eldon Tyrell (Joe Turkel)
- Bear (Kevin Thompson)
- Taffey Lewis (Hy Pyke)
- Cambodian Lady (Kimiko Hiroshige)
- Abdul Ben Hassan (uncredited) (Ben Astar)
- Showgirl (uncredited) (Dawna Lee Heising)
- Geisha #1 (uncredited) (Alexis Rhee)
- Kaiser (John Edward Allen)
- Saleslady (Carolyn DeMirjian)
- Ming-Fa (uncredited) (Judith Burnett)
- Louie - Bartender (uncredited) (Leo Gorcey Jr.)
- Bar Patron (uncredited) (Sharon Hesky)
- Showgirl (uncredited) (Kelly Hine)
- Bartender (uncredited) (Tom Hutchinson)
- Bartender (uncredited) (Charles Knapp)
- Bar Patron (uncredited) (Rose Mascari)
- Policeman (uncredited) (Jirô Okazaki)
- Policeman (uncredited) (Steve Pope)
- Policeman (uncredited) (Robert Reiter)
Click any Character to edit and make them active