12 Angry Men (1957)
Juror 8 (Mr. Davis) (Henry Fonda)
An architect, the first dissenter and protagonist. Identified as "Davis" at the end.
12 Angry Men Characters
Juror 8 (Mr. Davis)
An architect, the first dissenter and...
The jury foreman, somewhat preoccupie...
A meek and unpretentious bank clerk w...
A businessman and distraught father, ...
A rational stockbroker, unflappable, ...
A young man from a violent slum, a Ba...
A house painter, tough but principled...
A salesman, sports fan, superficial a...
Juror 9 (Mr. McCardle)
A wise and observant elderly man. Ide...
A garage owner; a pushy and loudmouth...
A European watchmaker and naturalized...
A wisecracking, indecisive advertisin...
The judge presiding over the case.
A man accused of murder.
- Juror 8 (Henry Fonda)
- Juror 9 (Joseph Sweeney)
- Judge (uncredited) (Rudy Bond)
- Stenographer (uncredited) (Tom Gorman)
- Guard (uncredited) (James Kelly)
- Court Clerk (uncredited) (Billy Nelson)
- The Accused (uncredited) (John Savoca)
- Man Waiting for Elevator (uncredited) (Walter Stocker)
Click any Character to edit and make them active